- Mail Any Returns To: PO Box 61, Moorabbin VIC, 3189, Australia
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Our customers are able to return an order to our boutique within 14 days of initially receiving it for store credit. Your store credit remains valid for 12 months.
- Any item(s) you return to Ellie Code must be in the same condition it shipped in, and be unused. This excludes perfume, makeup and fake tanner. Your item(s) must be in the original packaging, and must have the original tags still attached.
- Any item(s) marked as a Final Sale item(s) cannot be returned.
- Any accessories returned to Ellie Code also have a 14 day return window. The accessories must be shipped back to Ellie Code in the original branded boxes and dust bags. All accessories must come inside a protected outer box for shipping purposes.
- Our customers are responsible for paying any and all shipping costs associated with returning an item to our boutique. All shipping costs incurred for returning an item are non-refundable. Should a customer receive a refund for an item, Ellie Code reserves the right to deduct the cost of shipping from the total refund amount.
- Postage is not refundable.
We recommend that all customers who would like to exchange an item from Ellie Code return the item to our boutique. Once we process the return and give you store credit, you can place a new order for your replacement item.
Should you receive a damaged or faulty item from Ellie Code, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible, Ellie Code will arrange to ship a new replacement item to you, or you can return the faulty or damaged item for a full refund of the defective item's cost.
If you return an item purchased through Afterpay, we will issue store credit into your Ellie Code account. Please note, you will still need to pay any scheduled repayment to Afterpay.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Should you send an item back to Ellie Code for a refund, we'll send you an email to let you know that your item arrived at our boutique. We'll inspect your item and either accept it or reject your refund request based on the condition and on your adherence to our return policy packaging instructions.
Once we've performed our inspection and made our decision, we will process your refund as store credit and update the balance on your Ellie Code Account.
Redeeming Your Store Credit
Login to your Ellie Code account and look to your Dashboard on the left side. You should see your store credit. You can click the [Redeem For Discount] button to generate a unique code. When you make your next purchase, simply apply this unique code at checkout and it'll apply your store credit to your existing cart balance.